All boards have a limited 1 year manufacturer’s warranty, valid from the date of purchase. If you have registered your board, then the warranty extends to 3 years from the date of purchase.
You can register your board by
2018 models are supplied with 1 years manufacturers warranty.
2019 models are supplied with 1 years manufacturers warranty extendable to 2 years by registering as above.
2020 models are supplied with 1 years manufacturers warranty extendable to 3 years by registering as above.
2021 models are supplied with 1 years manufacturers warranty extendable to 3 years by registering as above.
1. The warranty covers any abnormal defect in workmanship or materials which occurs within the period.
2. This warranty excludes normal use / wear and tear and any issues that arise due to negligence.
3. Negligence includes, but is not limited to:
- damage due to prolonged sun/heat exposure. Please refer to the info card provided.
- damage or breakage due to events outside of our control.
- damage caused by improper handling and packing.
4. This warranty is void if any unnecessary repair, change or modification has been made to any part of the equipment including unauthorised repairs and use of improper glue or solvents.
5. Warranty is valid for the original purchaser/owner only, from the original date of purchase. All claims must be accompanied with a receipt from an authorised O’Shea dealer.
6. Equipment used in the school/rental environment has a limited 90 day warranty.
7. Warranty for accessories including pump, paddle, bag and leash is 1 year from the date of purchase.